Saturday, August 3, 2013

Less than 24 hours to go!!

Here it is the day before the Sandman Triathlon. Wow, I can't believe it is here already. Just a few short months ago I was contemplating this and now tomorrow is the moment of truth.
Got my race bib this afternoon after a short bike ride with my husband. So far weather prediction is good: light breeze, low clouds and low surf.
My goal is to finish strong and not finish last!! But if I am, that's OK as long as I finish.

Plan to eat a nice dinner tonight and get a good night sleep. Friends have promised to wish us well tomorrow and I hope not to disappoint them.

It is funny. I was never one to participate in any sports; I was in the band. And now at a ripe age almost 56, here I am acting like an athlete. Who would have predicted that?

Let you know how it turns out......

No comments:

Post a Comment